8/6/13

Back to School "Bus Stop" Paper Napkin Wreath

Back to School Bus Stop Paper Napkin Wreath, get your little ones excited about that first bus ride of the year with their own wreath, for only $3.00 I'm sure you already have most of the things you need to bring happiness to your kids face!
Hola Amigos! Today I'm sharing with you one of my favorite projects because it's so easy and frugal to do, a paper napkin wreath! I have to confess that deep inside I've been avoiding everything school related since I'm about to loose my now companion and shadow for 5 years to Kindergarten! Yup, my little man is going to K this year...I know he has to...it's part of life...but do I want to let go...NO! He is ready but I'm not. But as a good parent I need to put my best face on, be cheery and encourage him to embark in this new adventure the best way possible!

We are bringing cheer to his room with this cute wreath. You pretty much know the basics by now since you have seen my Picnic Paper Napkin Wreath. It's basically the same for this one.
What I used: 1 grapevine wreath, 1 pack 20 paper napkins, a few embellishments from the Dollar Store, 1 piece of cardboard box ( I used the back of one of the embellishments pack) 1 STOP print out.

How  I did it: Take your napkin, open it up until you have a square and twist where the middle of the square is. now just stuff it in the grapevine wreath until is full to your liking, I used about 18 napkins but if you want a fuller look, by all means use more. Embellish your wreath anyway you want and enjoy your work!
This whole wreath cost me $3.00 I had the wreath already and only use mu $1 napkin bag, $1 toy bus and $1 pencil flags! Cool huh?
Back to School Bus Stop Paper Napkin Wreath, make your little one back to school season exciting with his/her own Bus Stop Wreath for only 3 dollars!

It was done quite fast too, about 30 minutes, I had to wait a little to the glue to dry on my cardboard for the stop sign.

This is my first project for the school season. I'm sure it won't be the last since my little boy is so excited. I just wish I was as excited as he is. Gotta be brave though, lol...still a couple of weeks for the Big Day and I'm holding on to every minute of summer I can!
Back to School Bus Stop Paper Napkin Wreath, make the first bus ride of your little one exciting with this super easy and frugal wreath, only 3 dollars and so colorful!

Thank You so much for your visit my friends. Hope you enjoy another one of my cheap but colorful crafts! I certainly have a happy camper on my end! Have a great day!

Besitos,
Lizy

Sharing my "Bus Stops Here" Wreath at these Fabulous Parties:
Smart School HouseMade to be a MamaGinger Snaps CraftsClean and ScentsibleFluster Bustera Peek Into my ParadiseThe Shady Porch Lady Behind the CurtainMy Girlish WhimsAdorned from AboveDragonfly DesignsCreations by KaraDIY Craft ProjectsThank You HoneyWorthing CourtLife with the Crust Cut OffThe 36th AvenueFine Craft GuildSew Much AdoSomeday CraftsHandy Man, Crafty WomanThe Real Housewives of RivertonSNAP!The Crafty Blog StalkerWhat's Cooking LoveSaving 4 SixLive, Laugh, Rowe52 MantelsThe Mandatory MoochThe Brambleberry CottagePolkadots on ParadeSouthern LovelyKatherines CornerHouse of HepworthsLamberts LatelyThe Style Sisters,Living Well, Spending LessMy Joy filled LifeFood Done LightSew Much CraftingKitchen Fun with my 3 SonsCraftionaryThe Best Blog RecipesTidy MomMy Romantic HomeFrench Country CottageHappy Hour Projects504 MainLove and LaundryA Simple FiveLiz Marie BlogBecoming MarthaHappy and Blessed HomeThe Pin JunkieLiving Better TogetherThe Answer is Chocolate A Peek into my ParadiseMy Turn (for Us)Le Chateau des FleursChic on a ShoestringClaire Justine oxoxSerenity NowSix Sister's StuffCheerios and LattesCooking with Curls4 Little FergusonsJust Us FourAngels HomesteadTumbleweed ContessaFun-A-DayLife on Lakeshore DriveSuburbs MamaThe TablescaperThe Foley FamTwigg StudiosVMG206Flamingo ToesThrifty Nifty ThingsTartertots and JelloClassy ClutterToo Much TimeMommy Mentionables, Craftin Desert Divas WCFStwelveOeightTitiCraftyFrugal Foodie MamaClaire Justine oxoxNavy Wifey PetersCraft-o-ManiacSumo's Sweet StuffLines AcrossThe Chicken ChickSay Not Sweet AnneFlour Me with LoveCupcake-n-BakeThe Plaid and Paisley KitchenJembellishSew Can DoKeeping it Simple CraftsBoogieboard CottageDIY Home Sweet HomeUnder the Table and DreamingBetween Naps on the Porchthe Princess and her CowboysThe Tumbleweed ContessaKathe with an ECoastal CharmThe Blackberry VineLadybig BlessingsHandmade CuddlesRain on a Tin RoofSetting for FourHuckleberry LoveChef in TrainingLove Grows WildSugar Bee CraftsNap-Time CreationsPowerful MotheringAdventures of a DIY MomNot Just a HousewifeMemories by the MileShaffer SistersCrystal & CoWe Like to Learn as We GoCozy Little HouseFeeding BigWe Made ThatSweet HauteDomestic SuperHero, DIY Vintage Chic MommiFriedDiana RamblesSimply Designing504 Main,Sunny simple LifeIt's OverflowingSix Sister's StuffMade from PinterestA Pretty Life in the SuburbsThe CSI ProjectSew Many Ways
Visit thecsiproject.com







Other Napkin Wreath you Might Like:

57 comments:

  1. Love your paper napkin wreath! So easy to do and beautiful! Found you on the Wonderful Wednesday party and following on G+

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh is this cute or what?!?! it's CUTE! heehee and clever too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing & linking up at Thank You Honey's Whatever Wednesday Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to celebrate school starting! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to celebrate school starting! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable wreath! And I LOVE your blog name!! Thanks so much for linking this up at our party!
    ~Paula - www.housewivesofriverton.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lizbeth, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a gorgeous wreath! I'm like you, not so excited. I like the kids home. :)

    It's great that he's excited though, that we do want, yes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to try something like this so cute have a good one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy Robin...you will be hooked making them for every season! Thank You for your visit

      Delete
  10. That is SUPER cute! I so will have to run to dollar store to see if I can make one up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this idea!! I could totally see this hanging in a teachers room! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow...great idea Ruth, I never thought of it but it would be perfect!

      Delete
  12. Hi Lizy! You did a fantastic job on the wreath! It's adorable and I love it! It looks like it took much more time and effort than that to make! Thanks for sharing! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Felicia! Thank You dear! it is everything I say on this post...so easy I'm thinking already for my next one for Holloween! Have a great week and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. What a great idea for a wreath! I just found your blog via the linkup.
    Aimee @ Captivating Corner
    http://www.captivatingcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi- Cute idea for a wreath! This is the first time that I have been on your blog, found it via the linkup on call me pm.
    Have a great weekend!
    http://www.captivatingcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Aimee! Will gladly visit your blog too as soon as I finish answering your sweet comment!

      Delete
  15. What a cute wreath. I had no idea they could be made so inexpensively. Thanks for sharing on the Get Inspired Weekend Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oy yes Lydia..I'm a frugal re-use re- do type of gal Really it was $3 dollars because the grapevine wreath I already had like most of us right? Thank you for your kind comment and your visit Lydia!

      Delete
  16. Love, love, love this wreath! How clever! So glad I found you on Tatertots and Jello, you've got a great blog:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great idea. I organize a story time for preschoolers at the library each week. A number of them are starting kindergarten this year. This will be a great craft to send them off with.
    Sharon (stopping by from Inspiration Monday Party)
    rediscoveredfamilies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...Brilliant Sharon! I'm sure the kiddies will love it! Mine it's all excited about his bus ride so he can't wait...on the other hand...I can'd wait forever, lol Thank You for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  18. New follower via MMM. This is a grat idea! TFS

    Pam
    @ www.pjstreasures.blogspot.com
    Come on over and have a look! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Pam! and thanks for following as well...visiting your blog too!

      Delete
  19. Hi Lizzy! What a cute wreath! You are awesome and reminding me that I've been a total lazy bum about crafting lately. Thanks for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOly moly... I can't believe that is made out of paper napkins! Love it! Thanks for linking up to Monday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This would be so cute on a classroom door! Thanks for sharing this idea. Stopping by from what did you do this weekend hop.

    Erica
    We Three Crabs
    http://ericabarker.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW you are so crafty! Thank you for linking this up in the Bowdabra Crafty Showcase. We featured in on back to school feature friday post! Great job and thanks for linking it up in the Bowdabra Crafty Showcase! Check out the new linky! http://bowdabrablog.com/2013/08/10/bowdabra-crafty-showcase-with-housewarming-gift-ideas-66/

    Have a super week,
    Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susie and thank you so much for the feature! Really honored!

      Delete
  23. Hello!! Just wanted to let you know that you were featured at Thank You Honey's Whatever Wednesday party! Thanks for sharing your cute back to school wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Sarah! Really appreciate your support!

      Delete
  24. Cute idea. Thanks for linking to Saturday Dishes.

    Linda @ Tumbleweed Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Well, you sure are making going to school look like fun, you brilliant woman you! thank you for sharing and inspiring us and we hope you'll come to our linky party again later today with some new submissions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! It kills me because I don't want to let my little one go..but no choice, might as well making it fun for him! Will stop by for sure!

      Delete
  26. Thanks for linking up this recipe at Tasty Thursdays, Lizbeth. Love this wreath idea!! I like it so much that it will be FEATURED this week. The party goes live tonight. So check it out and link up again!! Thanks, Nichi
    www.mandatorymooch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME Nichi! So exciting! I will be there for sure! Again, thanks

      Delete
  27. Thanks so much for sharing this at The Pin Junkie Link Party! I'm featuring it today in my back to school round up! I hope you'll stop by to grab a button! http://www.thepinjunkie.com/2013/08/back-to-school-crafts-tips-printables.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great idea!! Your wreath is really clever and creative. The gang over at My Personal Accent, would like to invite you to link-up this clever post at our new Blog Strut Peacock Style Link Party. Share as many of your creative ideas, recipes, and any other family friendly content as you like. We will be pinning every submission we receive. If you have a giveaway or contest you’d like to promote, feel free to post it on our giveaway page. Come on over and show us what you’ve got! http://www.mypersonalaccent.com/the-blog-strut-peacock-style-6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi! Thank You so much for your kind words! I would love to attend your party!

      Delete
  29. Whilst packing for our move I came across a full bin crammed with paper napkins. I had no idea what to do with them all! I am now inspired to empty that bin and make some CUTE wreaths (not as cute as yours though)! Thanks for sharing this at the party this week Lizbeth! I will be sharing this on my Facebook page this morning and have pinned it to the You're Gonna Love It Tuesday board on Pinterest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. now that is super cute, and something I haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Im making one of these to give to my 1st graders teacher! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Stacey, send me a pic so I can share it!

      Delete
  32. This is darling Lizy, love it!!!
    Hugs,
    Marcie @ I Gotta Try That

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just love this! I am featuring it tonight when our "Best Of The Weekend Party" goes live at 8PM EST. Come over and grab your featured button and congrats. This is such a fun project!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. This wreath is way too cute!! Thanks for linking up at Share It Saturday! I'm featuring you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cute wreath!!! I love the school bus! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute! Just pinned it to my "Back-to-School" board!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete