1/8/13

Sin comentarios=Caption This One!

Whoever said a picture is worth a thousand words was so right!!! Here is my humble homage to the famous  adage, you be the judge of what the caption under this picture should be.
A little bit of the story behind it is since the days are so dark this time of the year, and yours truly only has a little point and shoot camera, Light is a Must to take good pictures, so I spend a good deal of time looking around where the precious sunlight is coming in, the front porch, the kitchen, driveway, you name it...well it leaves me wide open for situations like this!


Now You be the Judge and Caption This!

Besitos,
Lizy
Note: To all my animal lover friends, Tango actually didn't drink any of the milk as we are all aware it upsets their tummies being lactose intolerant by norm. Thank You!

10 comments:

  1. Another precious black kitty. I love them all. Hugs and Purrs to Tango.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet! Tango for stopping by and taking a closer look at curious Tango! In my family we adopt black kitties since they are the last ones if ever to leave the pound,sadly people still believe in superstitions. But we've had nothing but fun with our guys! Soon you'll see a pic of his brother "Cash"! Thanks for visiting, come back soon!

      Delete
  2. Black cats rock! I think the caption should be "If I move real slow nobody will see me take a drink..."

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do Paula! These guys are so loving, we are lucky to have them!..and yeah...he thinks he's a smooth operator, trying to sip some milk, lol!

      Delete
  3. What an adorable kitty! What would the world be without curious cats?

    I'm checking out your blog through the hump day blog hop. It's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You SaraLeanne, nothing formal here, just everyday madness, LOL! Thanks for visiting, come back soon!

      Delete
  4. This is so cute Lizy! My caption - 'Milk from any source!' LOL Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right Judy! Tango gives me a lot of material for funny quotes, he gets his whiskers on everything! Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. Hi Lizy my captions would be "talk about going to the source...lol) would love it if you would come by and link Tango to my Furry Friends Friday party starts at 12EST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's a great caption ARod, I will include it on my next Semi-Wordless Tuesday! I would be happy to stop by your party Friday! Thank You so much for the invitation! I'm following you on FB!

      Delete