11/18/13

Bacon and Cheese Cornbread Recipe

Bacon and Cheese Corn Bread Recipe, Bacon Cheese and Spicy Chipotle bring this humble side dish to the spotlight! Watch out turkey here comes the #Cornbread to remember #cornbradrecipe #holidad
Hola Amigos! For the next couple of weeks it's most likely we will be eating a lot of  corn bread! All kinds of cornbread, some spicy, some sweet, some that are hard as a rock and best fed to the birdies in the yard, corn bead in  stuffing, in muffins you name it! This is my super easy and savory recipe with a twist from all the other corn breads you will have these season.
Bacon and Cheese Cornbread Recipe, Bacon and Cheese come together in this delicious twist of your traditional classic #cornbread #cornbreadrecipe #holidayrecipe

There is no flour measuring, no creaming of the corn or using the can stuff, just mix a few ingredients, most of them in your pantry at this moment, bake and enjoy.
Bcon and Cheese Cornbread Recipe, they say everything is better with bacon and cheese and that is the case for sure with these savory cornbread, with a hint of chipotle this will be your go to recipe for this holiday season #cornbread #cornbreadrecipe Holidayfood

It has the things my guys love to no end, bacon and cheese! I added the things I love a bit of smokiness spicy and broccoli! I know it's different, but so good!...believe me when I say this was one veggie that wasn't picked out of the plate like it happens almost on regular basis here by my little one

Give this Corn Bread a try and mix in the elements you love the most, if you are not a fan of broccoli, leave it out and substitute it with your favorite one or add corn! This is a very flexible recipe and that's what I love about it, gives you the foundation for you to do it your way and make it your own.

Thank you for your visit today, I hope you include this quick recipe as one of the many holiday dishes you will have this season! Remember my friends, everything tastes better with a Pinch of Love!
Bacon and Cheese Cornbread Recipe, Savory Cornbread with our favorite flavors of cheese, bacon and a bit of spice for that extra kick #cornbread #cornbredrecipe #holiday


Besitos,
Lizy

Bacon and Cheese Cornbread Recipe
Ingredients:
2 (8.5 oz) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1 (8 oz) Package Cottage Cheese
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
1 TBSP Chipotle in Adobo Sauce
4 Eggs, beaten
4 Strips of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 (8 oz) Package Frozen Broccoli 
1 Small onion, chopped 
1/2 Cup Butter + 1 TBSP extra
Directions:
Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees. Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch pan. 
In a medium skillet melt 1 TBSP butter and saute onion until transparent. Remove from skillet.
Mix all the ingredients and add saute onions. Add this mix to the previously buttered baking pan. Bake for 45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm and Enjoy!

Prep Time 5 minutes                                                                 Bake Time 45 Minutes                          

Sharing my Savory Corn Bread Recipe at these Fabulous Parties:
The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen, Between Naps on the Porch, Feeding Big, Watch Out, Martha!, A Southern Fairytale, The Gunny Sack, Our Table for Seven, Hun...What's for Dinner?, Chef In Training, Home Stories A to Z, Nap Time Creations, Mandy's Recipe Box, Sugar Bee Crafts, Cozy Little House, Ginger Snap Crafts, My Sweet Mission, Lady Behind the Curtain, A Bright and Beautiful Life, Gina's Craft Corner, Sweet Haute, The Brambleberry Cottage, Lamberts Lately, The Mandatoy Mooch, What's Cooking Love?, Katherine's Corner, The Crafty Blogstalker, Saving 4 Sx, A Glimpse Inside, Made in a Day, Simply Dream and Create, Consider me Inspired, Artsy Fartsy Mama, Living Well Spending Less, Gingerly Made, White Lights on Wednesday, The Girl Creative, The Answer is Chocolate, Becoming Martha, The Best Blog Recipes, Tidy Mom, French Country Cottage, My Turn (for Us), Juggling Real Food and Real Life, Home Maid Simple, 504 Main, The Shabby Nest, The Pin Junkie, The Craft Dictator, Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons, Not Your Ordinary Recipes, Living Better Together, In the Kitchen with Jenny, The 36th Avenue, Today's Creative Blog, Cheerios and Lattes, Made from Pinterest, Twigg Studios, Nifty Thrifty Things, Flamingo Toes, Life on Lakeshore Drive, I Should be Mopping the Floors, Will Cook for Smiles, Titi Crafty, 2 Crochet Hooks, My Mixing Spoon, Under the Table and Dreaming, The Chicken Chick, Create with Joy, The Tumbleweed Contessa, Kathe with an E, The Taylor House

24 comments:

  1. Oh baby!!! This is kinda amazing to me right now!! I just need a big bowl of pinto beans right now to go with it!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love cornbread! this sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Lisbeth! I know cornbread is an American thing, true!
    Something I have never made, but based on your photo today, I might now need to do!
    Cheers! Joanne
    http://www.whatsonthelist.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks creamy and tasty. I must give this a try.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That corn bread looks gorgeous. Especially since you have bacon in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody loves bacon Theresa and bacon loves you back! lol, Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. This is a great twist on traditional cornbread!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious! I definitely have to try this the next time I get the urge to make cornbread. Thanks for linking up to Share Your Stuff Tuesday!

    Jenn @ IHeartHandsOn.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yummy! Way to elevate that box mix! I love that you added in adobo sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Add back and broccoli to anything and its pretty much perfect! I never thought of making cornbread into anything but cornbread! Great idea! Also I'm a first time visitor and I just wanted to say I love you blog name and color scheme/overall style! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look so good, Lizy! Love all the ingredients, especially the broccoli !

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, does this corn bread ever look good! Thanks for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE me some cornbread, bacon & cheese! These look delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my!! I love corn bread and I love this twist! Can't wait to give it a try! Would love for you come and share at my linky party http://mommyondemand.com/create-bake-6/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lizbeth! I'm stopping in from Let's Get Real today. I have to be honest.......I'm kind of a boring corn bread eater. Sometimes sweet, sometimes not. That's it. That's the extent of my creativity. Now you are adding bacon? My teenager is going to love you! His favorite saying, "You know what tastes good with bacon? Bacon! " Yep, he's going to love this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the texture of your cornbread… beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks so good!! I'm definitely pinning it! Bacon makes everything taste even better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This look very moist and delicious. My son loves bacon too but maybe I can sneak in there the cheese and broccoli and hope he will not notice. Thanks for the share. I st bookmarked you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kit! If you really want the broccoli to go unnoticed by your little one use just the florets, this bread is so moist that they really ( or don't mind) the broccoli at all, :)

      Delete
  18. Hi Lizbeth! Thanks for linking up last week to the Sweet Wednesday Link Party! Your delicious recipe is one of my Top Features tonight! Stop by and grab a Featured Button: http://www.my-sweet-mission.com/2013/11/top-features-from-swlp-12-all-things.html

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for linking up to Gingerly Made's Show & Tell. You've been featured today! http://www.gingerlymade.com/2013/11/show-tell-features_26.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ginger! that is so awesome! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  20. I think this is a recipe everyone can love :) Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete