1/22/13

Sin Comentarios=Caption This One!

Is he been cute or plain destructive, lol, there is always a story behind my kitties's shots...but I'll let this one slide  like the good mom I am because I don't want to embarrass him...

Cute Kitty or Menace with Fur...you be the judge and Caption This One!



Besitos,
Lizy

Last Week's Funniest Captions in no particular order
"Where is it's pyjamas" by Charlotte
"Seriously considering this color for my living room drapes" by J
"Why don't even look at me" by +Paula Miller
Cash says "Thank You for Playing along"!


7 comments:

  1. "Shhhh! What happened to you is our little secret!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I gotta eat this quick before anyone sees me!" This captioning thing is fun :))

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so sweet :) thanks for sharing with us at a WW hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hmmm.... I wonder if this will make up for giving her fleas?"

    Such a gorgeous kitty! Black fur babies are my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. caption "Maybe now she won't notice the mess in the next roo. (that was not me lol)"

    thanks for sharing at Furry Friends Friday @www.makinmyaptahome.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tooooo cute!!!! Visiting from the furry friend hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love me some cute kitty pics :) Thank you for joining The HomeAcre Hop!
    http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/01/the-homeacre-hop-5.html

    ReplyDelete