10/18/13

7 Frightful and Delightful Halloween Desserts Recipes

Hola Amigos! Here is the blog's first  round up of  Seven Frightful and Delightful Halloween Desserts! Why 7? well 7 is a mysterious and mystic number, 7 days of the week, 7 colors on the rainbow, 7 Seas. Lucky 7, 7up, lol and many other meanings to mention here. Some of them might look spooky and some might look sweet...what do they have in common?...they are all good and easy to make! Enjoy








Besitos,
Lizy

Sharing my desserts at these Fa-BOO-lous Parties:
Practically Functional, Townsend House, Craft Dictator, Today's Creative Blog, Sarah Howe, Six Sister's Stuff, The Answer is Chocolate, Cheerios and Lattes, Cassidy's Cooking Collection, Sewlicious Home Decor, Classy Clutter, Suburbs Mama, Twigg Studios, Life on Lakeshore Drive, The Tablescaper, Frugal Foodie Mama, Navy Wifey Peters, Titi Crafty, The Velvet Moon Baker, Your Home Based Mom, Flamingo Toes, Nifty Thrifty Things, My Mixing Spoon, VMG206, Huckleberry Love, Craft-O-Maniac, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Under The Table and Dreaming, The Chicken Chick, I Should be Mopping the Floors, This Gal Cooks, Carry This Home, Ms enPlace, DIY Home Sweet Home, A Southern Fairytale, Mad in Crafts,The Plaid and Paisley Kitchen, Jam Hands, Watch Out, Martha!, A Pinch of Joy, Feeding Big, The Gunny Sack, Our Table for Seven, Chef in Training, Memories by the Mile, Love Bakes Good Cakes, Not Just a Housewife, Between Naps on the Porch, A Peek into my Paradise, Lady Behind the Curtain, Smart School House, Ginger Snaps Crafts, The Shady Porch, Made to be a Momma, Real Housewives of Riverton, All She Cooks, Polkadots on Parade, Kitchen Meets Girl, SNAP, Ducks 'n a Row, Pink Recipe Box, The Well Crafted Home, Live Laugh Rowe, The Crafty Blogstalker, Made in a Day, The Mandatory Mooch, Jennifer Rizzo, Gingerly Made, Delish, My Tun (for Us), Simply Dream and Create, Craftionary, The Best Blog Recipes, The Girl Creative, Someday Crafts, Foodie Friends Friday, Today's Creative Blog, Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons, 504 Main, The Patriotic Pam, Will Cook for Smiles, Bowdabra, Sew-Licious, Lemon Paper Designs, Serenity You, Pint Sized Baker, Kathe with an E
Get Your Crap Together

10 comments:

  1. Love the autumn muddy buddies!!!
    Blessings,
    Sinea
    Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my look at all these fantastic Halloween recipes! So creative, Lizy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day and great Halloween round up Lizbeth, true!
    Love them all, but Death by Candy corn got my attention today too! lol
    Cheers! Joanne
    http://www.whatsonthelist.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing round up Lizy, I love the Zombie Skin Muddy Buddies!! I wish I was having a Halloween party so I could make them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these and would love to be your neighbor so I could have the leftovers - if there are any! Great round up and I am so happy that you shared this at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! I need to try Pumpkin Brownies! Thanks for sharing at Share Your Stuff Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those autumn muddy buddies look delicious, definitely going to try those out. Thanks for linking up to the weekend re-Treat link party.

    Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that zombie skin is awesome! Thank you for sharing. My son loves anything related to zombies.

    ReplyDelete